Thursday, January 10, 2008

1/9/2008 Chiropractor / Acupuncture !

I've been waiting for months to see Dr. Lardi. Let's just say....I feel very encouraged....I had accupuncture for the first time. I wish the patient/guy on the table, behind the curtain next to me would have shut up and stopping complaining!!! What a pest!!!
My next appointment is Wednesday, 1/16/2008 ~ He didn't even adjust my back...he stated I was too sore and inflammed for that. He performed some "tests" by manipulating my feet...sort of a reflexology I guess..and manipulated other areas of my body, neck and head. He did adjust my ankles and neck. Very interesting. For some reason, I feel like I'm in very good hands. I'm very optimistic.
Chinese Medicine? What ever works, right?
He gave me a list of foods to avoid and foods that were beneficial. I'm planning on intergrating that with my eating clean menu.....
One of the neatest things is, his assistant/secretary who is also going to school to be a chiropractor, wrapped my arches with tape and wanted me to leave it on for two days....it didn't loosen in the shower this morning. I like the way it feels.

No comments: