Thursday, February 7, 2008

4 Pounds off!

Oh...I'm so happy! I've lost a few pounds...hopefully ALL bodyfat and not muscle. I've been off the weight lifting for about 2 weeks now. It's very discouraging, as I was on a roll and very motivated...ready to get in the best shape of my life. But I'm not gonna' let it get me down, because I have alot of confidence in the chiropractor/acupuncturist I'm seeing...he's helped me more in 4 visits than some have with a year of visits.

This "cold" is lingering....how very frustrating to feel exhausted and not have exercised. Feeling drained after cleaning a horse stall.....pitiful!!!

Tell ya', what feels good though.....drinking a protein drink made with ice and skim milk...it could pass for ice cream to me right now. I do feel it has been key to shedding a couple excess pounds.

No comments: