Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

Where to begin??? Alot has been going on lately....started working with my husband doing hardwood floors. Wow....what can I say....I have nothing but respect for all the hardwork he has done these past years....
As far as I can remember, I've made lists....TO DO lists....!!!
Quite frankly, I'm tired of them....I never accomplish the whole list. But on the flip side, I feel quite accomplish when I finish multiple tasks on my list!!!
I'm still in the process of de-junking my life.....it's amazing the things we end up with. My mom, was very impressed with what I GOT RID OF...and it inspired her to do the same.
I am still not where I want to be....but I am closer!!! Book recommendation: "Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui" by Karen Kingston. Great book....it truly got me moving...got it for a bargin on Amazon.
Well.....I better get going....gotta' get more done on my list!!!

No comments: