Monday, January 7, 2008

A New Beginning

January 7th, 2008

Could this be a new beginning for me? There's so many things I'd like to change. First, my bodyfat! LOL...second my job.

How did I lose myself along the way? Seems as though I've been so consumed with getting thru a day, raising kids, being a wife....that somehow I lost my dreams ~ while living life.

New Year's Resolutions: We didn't give them much thought. I know what I want to change, now I just have to focus on that.

Guess you could say, "Family First" is a good motto...but don't lose sight of yourself. I think I forgot to "add" myself into the family picture.

I personally do not want to look back on another year with regret. Regret is just a killer to me. I wonder if other people feel the way I do about it. I've GOT to REPLACE the LOOKING BACK WITH LOOKING FORWARD....

What to look forward to ~ has to be a vision held constant in my mind.

No comments: